With the signing of the resolution, the resident individual is allowed to carry out such currency transactions within the framework of 100,000 euros in total:
- Concerning the transfer of funds from Ukraine;
- Concerning the transfer of funds to the current accounts of non-residents - legal entities opened in Ukraine (except for investment accounts), in order to fulfil their own obligations to a non-resident under a life insurance contract.
- Making investments abroad;
- Placement of funds in your account outside of Ukraine.
- Providing a non-resident with a loan (repayable financial assistance) in foreign currency.
We remind you that this step to increase the specified e-limits has already been previously provided for by the currency liberalisation roadmap, and according to experts, it will contribute to improving the macroeconomic situation in Ukraine.