At L&M Finance Group ("We" or the "Company"), we look after data of persons, which are processed hereunder (those data, the "Personal Data» , those persons, the "Customers» , )carefully. We adhere strictly to the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" dated 1 June 2010, as amended (the "Law") and other data privacy and data retention regulations.
The consent is granted for indefinite term and may be withdrawn in accordance with the procedure established by the Law, except as expressly provided by the Law, including when personal data are subject to deletion or destruction.
OBJECTIVE AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The objective of the Personal Data processing is to provide you with high-quality services.
Grounds for processing of the Personal Data are the following:
- consent of the Personal Data owner;
- compliance with applicable statutory requirements by us; and
- protection of legitimate rights and interests of a Customer and the Company.
INFORMATION THAT IS PROCESSED
We collect and process the Personal Data when we provide you with services, conduct our business activity, you use the Website, we communicate with you through various means of communication, when you register on our Website or send us various requests, or we send you information materials, when you register at educational and other events that we or our partners organize etc.
We may process the following Personal Data about you:
- your name and surname, address, date of birth, mobile telephone number, email, photo (images);
- if you contact us, including, but not limited to by means of the contact form on the Website, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including copies of e-mails. We may also monitor or record any telephone calls made to our customer services department for quality assurance;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website (including, but not limited to by means of the contact form on the Website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our products and services, posting material or requesting further products or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or our services;
- details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for market research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; and
- other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved services. For example, now and again we might ask you to fill in a questionnaire, just so you can let us know how we're doing.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect some data automatically, namely IP address of the computer you are using, the browser and version of an operating system, the time and date of your access to the Website. It facilitates the operation of the Website and the provision of services to you.
We may obtain information about your Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Cookies enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Website according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to our Website.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When it reaches us, we then store it on a secure server so that it can only be read by authorised personnel.
The Personal Data provided by you is processed in the database of the Customers of the Company (controller: "LAW AND MANAGEMENT FINANCE GROUP" LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, identification number: 42723887).
We are liable for all actions or omissions regarding Personal Data in compliance with applicable law.
TRANSFER OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Transfer of the Personal Data to a third party can only be where:
- it is necessary under applicable law;
- at request of the Personal Data owner; or
- it is necessary for provision of services and prevention of any abuse.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
USES MADE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
We use Personal Data held about you in the following ways:
- provision you with services;
- facilitation use of the Website and improving a level of services;
- prevention or detection of fraud or other illegal actions,
- market research and profiling your usage and purchase preferences; and
- complying with applicable laws and regulations.
The Company may also use your Personal Data to contact you by post, telephone, e-mail or SMS to let you know about system work, products and services offered by the Company, including any special offers and promotions, which may interest you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties related to a prospective change of control or investment in the Company.
Your rights are described in Article 8 of the Law, which you can read at: goo.gl/6Enczk
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
At any time you like you're welcome to ask us what your Personal Data we have and whether such Personal Data is processed. If any of the details are incorrect, let us know and we will amend them right away. If you would like us to send you your Personal Data, you can write to our Company by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data is deleted in accordance with the applicable laws of Ukraine.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE TO OTHER WEBSITES
Please be aware that our Website provides access to other websites by linking to them. We are only responsible for the privacy, content or security of our Website.
If you have any comments or queries concerning our Website, please contact us. For queries regarding the Company's services, please, send us an e-mail at email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Data you should write to the Company by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org